Project "Formulation of some assortments of cold pressed vegetable oil mixtures, with an optimal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3"
Competitiveness Operational Programme 2014-2020 – European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Priority axis 1. Research, development and innovation supporting economic competitiveness and the development of businesses
Project type: Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Contract no. 57/05.09.2016 – POC A1-A 1.2.3-2016
Subsidiar Contract type C no. 07/04.06.2018
Project completion period: 15.06.2028 - 30.09.2018
Budget: 29.750 lei
The objective of the project: Formulation of some assortments of cold pressed vegetable oil mixtures, with an optimal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3.
- Characterization of 8 cold pressed vegetable oil (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, linseed oil, sesame oil, pumpkin oil, hemp oil, walnut oil) for content of individual fatty acids, sum of saturated/ monounsaturated/ polyunsaturated fatty acids, ratio omega 6/omega 3, and omega 9 in order to obtain a mixture of 5 oils, with an optimal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3.
- Sensory and physico-chemical analysis of the optimum oil mixture variant (mix of 5 cold pressed oils, with added turmeric).
- Carrying out the final batches and realizing the sensory, physico-chemical and microbiological analysis of the assortments of oil mixtures obtained on the basis of the optimum variant, with the addition of spices and essential oils from aromatic plants:
- Oil mixture for meat products flavored with rosemary, thyme essential oils and pepper;
- Oil mixture for vegetable products with pepper, paprika and flavored with laurel essential oil;
- Oil mixture for fish products with pepper, coriander and turmeric;
- Oil mixture for salads with pepper, turmeric and basil essential oil.
Project manager: Mihai Laura