Contract no. PN 16 46 04 01.
Total budget: 1,001,000 lei (Budget of IBA: 1,001,000 lei).
Contractant Authority: National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation (ANCSI) – Program Nucleu.
Contractor: National R&D Institute for Food Bioresources—IBA Bucharest.
Partners (unofficial partners in the consortium):
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development [General Directorate for Anti-Fraud Control and Inspections— Directorate for Inspection, Inspection and Control (DGCAI‒DMIVC) with 41 County Directorates].
- National Administration of Meteorology—METEO Romania, Bucharest (third party).
- Center for Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (CBAB Biotehnol), Bucharest (third party).
General objectiv: Cereal contamination with mycotoxins under the influence of climatic changes in Romania requires integrated research to develop strategies for the agri-food chain management.
- Integrated assessment of cereal contamination with deoxynivalenol and Fusarium sp. in the risk areas for years 2014‒2016;
- Integrated assessment of cereal contamination with aflatoxins and Aspergillus sp. in the risk areas for years 2014‒2016;
- Risk maps for wheat contamination with deoxynivalenol and aflatoxins in Romania.
- Management strategy for cereal contamination with fungi and mycotoxins, in the context of climate change predictions for Romania.
- Integrated assessment of cereal productivity of the wheat crops under the influence of dry and rain years of the period 2011‒2015;
- Integrated assessment of cereal physico-chemical properties of the wheat crop in the risk areas under the influence of agroclimatic factors of the 2014‒2015 year;
- Integrated assessment of cereal contamination with deoxynivalenol and heavy metals (Cu, Pb, Zn, Cd, Mn, As, Ni, Cr) in the risk areas for the year 2014‒2015.
*** This project had integrated all data for cereal contamination with DON and AFLA for period 2011‒2016 (Projects: ADER 8.1.1; PN 12 48 01 05 and PN 16 46 04 01).
Project responsible: CS II, Dr. Valeria Gagiu.