Project PN 19 02 02 04: „Investigating the antioxidant potential of some vegetables and fruits from the food diet as protection against oxidative stress and promoting consumer's health "
Program Nucleu – „Research on obtaining personalized food: sensory, nutritional and authenticity quality”-acronym Food4YOU
Contract no. 29 N /2019
Contracting authority: Ministry of Research and Innovation
Project completion period: 2019-2022
Budget: 1,900,000 lei
The objective of the project: Diversification of food raw material resources with nutritional potential in order to prevent diseases.
- Research on assessing the antioxidant activity/capacity of bioactive compounds in vegetables and fruits
- Evaluation of the classes/subclasses of bioactive compounds, the total antioxidant capacity of the local consumption of vegetables and the establishment of a database with the results obtained
- Evaluation of the classes/subclasses of bioactive compounds, the total antioxidant capacity of the widely consuming fruit among the population and the establishment of a database with the results obtained
- Study of effects due to interactions between antioxidants in the food matrix in order to improve product quality
- Making a computerised database on the antioxidant potential of vegetables and fruits
Project manager: Marta Zachia