number/project code: 48N/2012;
Project: Evaluation of some chemical and biological contaminants in herbal teas on the Romanian market
Contract number/project code: 48N/2012; PN 12 48 01 04
Contracting authority: Ministry of Research and Innovation
Project realization period: 09.01.2015 to 30.06.2015
Budget: 300.000 lei
Project objective: Consolidating the oriented researches to ensure the quality of the produc obtained by cereals, fruits and vegetables processing.
• Public database regarding herbal teas on the Romanian market and the main vegetal species used in their manufacture
• Sampling method for vegetal origin samples
• Analysis method / rapid micro-screening (based on ATP)
• Specific procedure for herbal tea quality and safety analysis
• Technical report regarding the evaluation of some chemical and microbiological contaminants from herbal teas.
Project manager: Elena Mirela Cucu ( firstname.lastname@example.org)