Sectorial plan of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development ADER 2019-2022
Project ADER 18.1.1.: Researches regarding the identification of the potential of establishing regional clusters of circular economy - case studies
General objective 18: Sustainable growth of internal production
Specific objective 18.1: Evaluation and optimization of the consumption of resources - water and energy - in order to obtain food products
OB1. Knowing the potential of circular economy in the agri-food field at the level of some regions in Romania.
OB2. Supporting the economic entities interested in taking on innovative technologies, with the implementation of a responsible attitude towards the environment and the resources used
Ob 3. Dissemination of the results of the project to interested entities in the agri-food chain
- Development of a method of analysis and diagnosis.
- At least 3 cases identified and characterized.
- Integrated package to support innovative technologies, with the implementation of a responsible attitude towards the environment and to the resources used - food, water, energy etc.
- Web page with information on the project results
- Organizing 2 workshops with relevant actors from the agri-food chain, at local / regional level.
- Publication of at least 2 articles, in specialized magazines, national and international
- 1 participation in a session of scientific communications
The project proposes a multidisciplinary and multifactorial approach to the problem of the circular economy as a responsibility towards the agri-food resources, which will contribute to the formation of correlations between the stages of the integrated agri-food chain, the quality of the processed foods and the consumption habits of the population. All these will be analyzed from the retroactive, but also predictable perspective, according to different modes of action at all stages of the agri-food chain.
The project aims to work on simple models that can be easily understood and transposed geographically and technologically, sectorally or as a whole. These (pilot) working models will be methodologically conceptualized and presented to the economic environment and not only, through successive campaigns, in which the project experts will also share subjective aspects that may appear in the process of developing some principles of the circular economy. zonal level. The agri-food chain must be transformed into a system with minimal losses. For example, the project proposal can make agriculture, horticulture and vegetable / fruit consumption a circular food and agriculture system, or the residues in the agricultural sector and the food / branch supply chain (vegetable residues, food waste, processing, waste, garbage manure, compost can be reused or reprocessed into new (auxiliary) products.
Project manager: Sorin Iorga (email@example.com)