Project „Bakery products enriched in bioactive compounds of plant origin” (INBREAD)
Program 3: EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
Subprogramme 3.5.: Other European and International Initiatives and Programs - EUREKA Traditional (Network), EUREKA-Cluster, Eurostars Projects
Project no. E !9557 - PN-III - EUREKA, ctr. 91/2016-2019
Contracting authority: Ministry of Research and Innovation
Project completion period: 1.09.2016 – 01.09.2019
Budget: 598.500 lei
The objective of the project: Development of new new recipes for bakery products, biscuits and cookies by adding functional ingredients coming from food supplement processing such us alfalfa complex and flax seeds after partial oil extraction.
- Defining the requirement of the developed ingredientes and product.
- Developing recipes for obtaining wheat flours and bakery products enriched in biologically active compounds.
- Optimization of laboratory recipes for obtaining the 3 types of flour enriched in biologically active compounds and the new bakery products.
- Obtaining the enriched wheat flours and the new bakery products using a laboratory and pilot scale.
- Developing the technical documentation for product manufacturing
Project manager: Livia Apostol