- Eco food technologies;
- Decreasing the level of additives in food;
- Clean and friendly technologies that consume little resources;
- Food biodisponibility.
- Technologies development to reduce sugar, salt and fat content in food, withour changing sensory properties;
- Obtaining new food considering the concept of structure dynamics;
- Obtaining technologies to minimize the amount of by-products and waste;
- Flow analytical methods for measuring the properties of raw materials;
- Recovery and efficient use of by-products;
- Competitive low-cost food processing;
- Active, intelligent and flexible packaging procedures and processes.